|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
This property specifies the maximum distance that an axis is allowed to travel from the point at which the homing began (in either direction). Exceeding this limit flags an error and causes the homing to stop.
Assigning HDISMAX to -1 causes no maximum distance checking.
- Versions 3.0 to 3.1.17: <axis>.HomeDistanceMaximum = <value>
- Versions 3.2 and later: <axis>.HomeDistanceMax = <value>
-1, 0 to MaxDouble
User position units
Task or Terminal
- The accuracy of this limit is dependent on the homing velocity (the higher the speed, the lower the accuracy). Valid in communications phase 2 or higher.
- To set the value within a task, the axis must be attached to that task (using the ATTACH command)
- Not supported in EtherCAT system
a1.hdismax = 1000