|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
Dynamic model of an element:
The dynamic model calculates needed torques/forces during a commanded motion. The torques are then sent to the drives as "additional torque command" (torque feed forward), which helps to improve the motion performance.
- No dynamic model. All dynamic computation during element motion for this element are disabled.
- -1 (group only)
- Dynamic computations during group motions are based on the dynamic models of its axes.
- In this case dynamic models must be enabled and parametrized for each axis separately.
- During group/robot motions, the group payload (robot.PAYLOADINERTIA and PAYLOADMASS) is used (instead of axes payloads). Other group dynamic parameters are ignored.
- 1 ..
- See Dynamic Models for a list of available axis models.
- Model dependent parameters are expected to be set in MC-Basic:element.DYNAMICPARAMETER.
<element>.DynamicModel = <expression>
Since Version 4.7.14
-1 (group only), 0, 1, ..., 15
0 (No dynamic model)
Task and Terminal
- Modal only